1. Autoresponders have become an essential marketing tool. It can be used to maintain a client database and also to send out periodic broadcast emails which are an automated process when you use an auto responder.
2. These automatic emails which are sent out through the auto responder can increase your market share beyond what you can even think of. It can help in generating passive income as well as maintain a list of clients who are attached with your business.
3. You can easily combine affiliate programs with auto responders and make them work according to your choice. You can promote an affiliate product through a sequence of auto responder mails.
4. The most important thing to keep in mind while writing a marketing email within the autoresponder is to make the subscribers feel valued and make your emails high quality and rich in content.
5. Focus on the products you want to market. No doubt, the auto responders automate the hectic process of forwarding emails, but it is your job to make sure that the content of the email is appropriate and relates directly to product you want to market.
6. The primary aim of your auto responded email should to market your own product and provide value information about your business. But occasionally you can include a soft sell link within your email that attracts the subscribers and generates you a passive income.
7. Once your affiliate program kick starts, these soft sell links can be made frequent and they can work wonders by generating a stream of passive income for you. The frequency of such links can be should be carefully decided such as the subscriber does not mind seeing the link and clicking it.
8. The popularity of the auto responded emails are directly proportional to the content that you use in them. Obviously, you want more and more readers to subscribe and you should decide the material accordingly. Tell the subscribers what’s in your business for them and why should they join in.
9. Passive income that you generate from your auto responders may not be considerable but it should keep the things interesting as the flow will be continuous. You can also expect a few sales from the affiliate marketing initially which is your main objective.
10. Don’t be frustrated if you don’t receive any or less income through affiliate promotions. The subscribers’ first try and test your products through reviews and others sources and it is a time consuming process. Do not worry; you will eventually start cashing in sooner or later.
11. Change the look of your auto responded emails time and again. Subscribers don’t think highly of a stagnant look. Customize the emails and make them interesting content wise as well as feature wise. Good looking emails attract more customers and can help in generating a high affiliate income.
12. Multiple exposures to a product are required for the customers to finally buy it. High marketing skills can be quite important when you going to sell your services through auto responded emails. Provide exposures to your quality products again and again to the readers so that they are finally convinced to buy your product and seal the deal.
13. Auto responders can be implemented with any idea. The thing is that your idea has to be unique enough to attract the readers otherwise; there is no use of using auto responders. You can even begin an online teaching class through auto responder emails.
14. Just set the all the emails lessons and configure the auto responder for the time and date settings. Provide sufficient interval between two successive lessons. If the readers like your lessons, you will be showered with an excellent affiliate income and also a generous passive income.
15. If you have built a successful reader resource, try running multiple affiliate promotions. Try to analyze and figure out the list of readers you can separate for various promotions. Such a stride can help you boost your income and also the client base if your promotions are suitable to your readers.
16. Business involves a lot of risky decisions and you should be capable of devising a good enough plan for your promotions to be welcomed by the readers. If your ideas work, you will generate an automatic income which compound month after month and new readers that subscribe during this period can serve as the icing on the cake.
17. Just one good idea, a well defined plan and responsive email content can lead you to success. Such is the power of auto responders and guarantees high income opportunity of running affiliate programs.
18. Auto responders act well as lead generation tools for your business and provide you multiple opportunities to grow and prosper. It is quite easy to set up and is configured within a few minutes. Auto responders have become heavily common among blog users who implement their unique ideas through these and generate money.
19. Auto responders can be seen as maximum return for minimal effort tools. It has changed the whole scenario of affiliate marketing. Business owners saw affiliate marketing as the toughest phase of their product life cycle, but since the introduction of auto responders, the process has been automated and has become much effective that earlier.
20. Once your process of affiliate marketing starts, your database of email clients’ increase and your follower strength multiplies. Automation has become a necessary tool for expanding the business ventures to a great extent. Without automation, your market can not grow after a certain limit.
21. If you don’t like the idea of automation and decide not to implement in your business, your business may achieve a threshold corresponding to the amount of work you can handle in a day and that value will never increase unless automation takes care of it.
22. It manages the flow of the new users that have recently subscribed to your emails and also keeps you in their radar. They can see your old email postings and decide to join you or not.
23. Give your client and readers exclusive content and create a feeling of anxiety within them which makes them restless while waiting for your emails. If you successful in this, you can cash in the subscription money. A reader that finds your content great has more chances to shift from a monthly subscription to a weekly subscription.
24. Book subscriptions are gaining a lot of popularity through auto responders. You can deliver your entire book to the interested users through configuring the auto responder in an appropriate way. You can charge per subscription and also indulge in affiliate marketing from time to time.
25. Many readers also subscribe for e-learning as well as online learning classes. E-learning can be successfully implemented by using auto responders. If you have the resources and are passionate about teaching, you can create study emails and send them out periodically using auto responders.
26. Even if you are a creative writer or a wisdom expert, you can start your email series quite easily. Just make sure you use original content and the fresh content should be added to the emails every time you plan them to send. Readers often subscribe to horoscopes and leisure newsletters.
27. Readers have a strong affinity towards questions. Ask relevant questions keeping in mind the list of the readers you are posting to. Questions should be based on the reader interest and tell them to write back the answers or find them in the next email. Such ideas increase your readership.
28. Always focus on increasing the number of readers and not only increasing the amount of money you are earning. Once you have enough email readers, and then is the time to cash in by offering them quality services at reasonable prices. The offer should be such that they find it difficult to decline.
29. Once you have developed your idea and also the strategy to market it, now comes the time to make another crucial decision of deciding how long the auto responder messages should be and also how many messages should you write prior to configuring auto responder.
30. The lengths of the messages depend on the time gap between two successive messages. If you are delivering a message once in 3-4 days, you should keep them short and if you are considering a monthly email, you can keep the message length between 600-800 words.
31. Deciding on how many messages you should write depends upon your skills. If you feel that you can market what you write, it will be awesome. But you should take care that whenever you sit to write, you should make use of fresh content and new ideas. Communicate with your readers to know about their views on your messages and plan accordingly.
32. You should know the fact that whenever you schedule an auto responder with a sequence of messages, the content should be appropriate to what you are selling. No matter how good your product is, it will only achieve good sales if it has a strong description to go with it.
33. Leads can be followed up easily by using the auto responder tool. When potential customers read your newsletters and the content you supply to them, they can contact you back asking your company information. You can create a list of such readers and place them separately as these are producing results by contacting you which will ultimately lead to a purchase.
34. Give away free coupons and your product related eBooks to your readers via the auto responder messages. Such an activity will make the readers more interested in your services and can be converted into potential customers successfully. This is an affordable means of generating valued leads.
35. Give your auto responder messages a catchy title line such as “see for free gift inside” and “special discount edition”. Create such postings once a month or twice a month so that the customers can get to know what’s special for them in this issue. If you do this in every message, the customers will feel that you are too desperate to boost your sales.
36. One more idea to increase your profit is to train new consultants who are new to auto responder and are looking to market themselves. You can offer them paid subscriptions on how to use auto responder and be successful in marketing their corresponding businesses.
37. Look for the reviews of the readers who are subscribed to your messages. If they have any questions. Try to clear them as early as possible. This will inculcate trust in your readers and they will start taking you more seriously.
38. You can also prepare a set of FAQ’s and send them along with your messages every time. One more strategy can be implemented in this; you can give a link to the FAQ’s page of your business website. If the reader clicks the link, he will be automatically redirected to that page where he can find complete information of your business profile thereby increasing traffic on your main website.
39. As your direct business grows, you can promote your worthy team members to set up an auto responder for themselves also. Each new member can create his own list of readers’ database and can send out auto responder mail messages. This way, your newsletter reaches to maximum readers.
40. New customers that subscribe to receive your email messages should always be introduced with a welcome screen and your complete business contact information should be readily made available to them.
41. Once you start getting business from the customers in the subscriber list, give them continuos updates about your products and new additions in the product range if any. You can also use a customer rating system which is highly useful in attracting potential customers.
42. You can also set up contests for your readers and offer new products to the winner. This increases your credibility among the readers. Choose a feasible contest option and work on the strategy. The contest questions should be based on your product range which will get the participants to know more about your business.
43. Your main motive behind setting up an auto responder tool and reaching so many potential customers should be to establish a strong, durable relationship with your subscribers. You should promise to provide them the services by valuing their money.
44. The first step of your relation building strategy starts right away as a subscriber gives you permission to email him. When people opt into your list, they usually expect something in return: valuable content, tips and tricks, special offers, product bonuses. So, be careful not to disappoint them.
45. Auto responder not only helps you to attract potential customers, but also gives an existing customer a belief that you are still with him and he can turn up to you in case he faces any problem. This keeps his trust alive and you should know that it is much easier to impress an existing customer than to attract a new one.
46. Several auto responder marketing programs are available on the internet e.g. TrafficWave, EResponderPro etc. It is your choice which one to use. All provide the same basic functionalities and can include the analytics system which helps you in analyzing your email marketing campaign with ease.
47. Instead of writing long email copies, simply send short, eye-catching emails to your subscribers with a short description and a link to a page of your site or blog. Pages can easily be bookmarked and shared around, unlike emails and this will drive additional traffic to your site or blog.
48. You can use auto responders for all your marketing and business generation purposes. If you are generous enough, you can also make the use of auto responders for non profitable income. You can teach students who remain at home.
49. If you decide to advertise in your email postings instead of marketing your own product, it can give you some cash but you have to decide the limit of advertisement postings. Most readers don’t like advertisements on emails and can tend to unsubscribe.
50. You can be in the front row of your business with the correct use of email auto responders. What you have to do is just show your readers clearly what you can offer and manage your content accordingly.
51. One more benefit of using auto responder is that your email reaches the readers well in time, so, they start remembering you and have knowledge about the services you offer. Your readers can also refer your emails list to their acquaintances.
52. Intelligence has been incorporated into auto responders to a certain extent. Auto responders can contain any type of information you want to put in them. Add more images to your message and adapt the text content accordingly. Give your potential customers a visual view of what is on offer for them. Adding images depends upon the auto responder platform that you are using. Free versions allow only text content to be added in mails whereas the paid version allows image content as well as attachments.
53. Auto responders can effectively be used to distribute information such as blog posts and other important information that may help your customers. This works really well when you offer a service and want to gain the interest of your customers. You can create a set of auto responders and configure them accordingly. It takes your instructions and executes them according to the schedule without the fear of failure and without consuming any time.
54. Auto responders help you grow your business and leap forward closer to your goals. If you are new to auto responders, you will be fascinated how quickly and efficiently it gets your marketing work done. You will have a new and exciting experience each day. You will start finding new customers and interact with them to service them better.
55. Auto responders can be categorized according to the product range available in your business profile. Separate auto responders can be configured for different product departments. The welcome mail that is the first mail to the subscriber should ask about the interests of the readers in a particular product and based on their interests, they are sent the respective messages.
56. Try interacting with your readers in order to share your expertise in a particular line of business. Make the readers aware of who you are and what you do. Trust is the key thing that your customers should share with you and it will benefit you the most.
57. If you run a local business plant to conduct an event for your existing customers as well as to attract prospective customers, auto responders can offer great help. Just schedule the message giving all details about your venue and the agenda of the event. You will be surprised to see how many people turn up at your event.
58. If you plan an event one or two months down the line, you can create hype among your subscribers by scheduling countdown messages through the auto responder. Jus select a catchy message every time you want a mail to be sent. In this way, the readers also remember when and where the event is to take place.
59. Technical support mails can also be handled by using auto responders. Whenever a customer responds back with a problem or a query, an automatic mail is generated by the auto responder and is sent to the subscriber. Mails such as we have received your query and will get back to you soon are important in handling technical support issues.
60. With the use of auto responders, business expansion in terms of customer activity can be increased to such an extent that it almost becomes impossible to handle the responder manually. Customers that query for products can be replied immediately with the price list and other credentials through the auto responder.
61. Weekly courses whether general or academic can be provided easily through auto responder. The first message can be the course module and the subsequent messages can contain the course structure and content. Such a way of delivering and attending courses is much easier as compared to the traditional way.
62. If you want to sell these courses to the students, you can ask the readers to get a paid subscription which will make them eligible for attending your course through the weekly or as scheduled messages. If the students find your course well structured and good enough, they can refer your messages to their friends. Thus the student community grows and your business flourishes.
63. Offer various promotions and try getting the reader to subscribe to an affiliate program. Try to convince him that the program will benefit him and make sure it does. This way the customer sticks to you as well as your business. If you sell him an affiliate program just for your benefit and it doesn’t benefit the reader in any way, you should forget him. He will curse for selling him a fake deal and never come back again. So, be careful!!